[openib-general] Initial Plan for userspace git trees

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 27 02:24:03 PST 2006

> Due to plans to move OFA userspace sources to git I've prepared first cut
> of userspace projects trees converted to git (with git-svnimport). It is
> now on the new OFA server staging.openfabrics.org and can be cloned:
>
>   git clone git://staging.openfabrics.org/~sashak/<project-name>

Sasha, what would it take for clones with dump transports to be supported?
http is of special interest as it often is allowed through firewalls.

I tried git clone http://staging.openfabrics.org/~mst/mstflint.git but
that gives me
	Cannot get remote repository information.
	Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

and I did run git-update-server-info just to be safe.

--
MST