[openib-general] NFS/RDMA

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Mon Nov 27 11:16:47 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, MAHMOUD HANAFI wrote:

> Is any one working on NFS via RDMA on linux.

There are several people actively working on this, including myself.

> I have tried to get some help from
> http://nfs-rdma.cvs.sourceforge.net.

Ignore the CVS repository. The code is available under the project
downloads tab.

> But I am not sure if their email list is active or not.

When did you send a message? I'm subscribed to our email lists, but I
did not receive your message.

> Has any one done this? Does any one have any documentation?

Releases posted in the downloads area:

Each release has a README file with step by step instructions on how
to install NFS-RDMA. If you have any questions, please let us know.

james