[openib-general] git stuff

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 27 17:02:21 PST 2006

In Tampa, we (can't remember who, excactly -- perhaps it was in the
last few minutes of the meeting on Friday when we were standing
around chatting before leaving for the airport?) discussed doing dry
runs of all this stuff working up to the con call on 4 Dec and having
a brief sync point on the con call before actually doing a final
import for any parts of the SVN repo that were not already synced/
converted and then cutting over to git.

Does that sound like a good plan?

--
Jeff Squyres