[openib-general] Unreliable OpemSM failover

Venkatesh Babu venkatesh.babu at 3leafnetworks.com
Mon Nov 27 18:33:55 PST 2006

Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> Are the two switches not connected to each other ?

   No, the switches are not connected to each other.

> Are the subnet prefixes configured ?

   I didn't quite get the context of this question.  I am not
specifically configuring any subnet prefixes.

  OpenSM is just started with following command.  -p option defines the
priority (0-15). Highest priority OpenSM should become the "master".

/usr/bin/opensm -g 0x005045014b1a0002 -p 13 -s 10 -u -f /var/log/opensm2.log