[openib-general] Local SA caching - why we need it

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Tue Nov 28 10:11:22 PST 2006

Hi Sean,

I know you must be tired of it and just want to implement and be done
with it. I felt like it so many times too.

But at least from my perspective the requirements and arch of the
solution is not very clear.
I bet most of us will tend to agree once we read  some clear definition
with motivation, arch considerations, etc.

Sorry for the nag.

Eitan