[openib-general] user level git tree & components

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Nov 28 15:00:18 PST 2006

Tziporet wrote,

>Steve Wise wrote:
>> By the way, you should probably include the Ammasso library. Its in
>> ~swise/libamso.git.
>>

>We are doing a daily build for OFED 1.2. It was not clear that Ammasso
>will be part of this release.

>Tziporet

Since the kernel code for iWarp is in the OFED 1.2 tree, is seems
reasonable to
include iWarp drivers and libraries for iWarp H/W, doesn't it ?

Also, do we think there will be drivers available for some of the other
iWarp cards ready for OFED 1.2 ? or will these have to wait till a later
release ?

woody