[openib-general] Configuration of sdp

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed Nov 29 04:30:17 PST 2006

Hi Sean

Regarding libsdp.conf:

The simplest config that would catch all applications/ports and will NOT
break your Eth based connections is:

log min-level 7 destination syslog
use both server * *:*
use both client * *:*

Not the level=7 on the "log" directive means that you will get a line in
/var/log/messages for every listen/accept/connect
with info that should let you know if the connection was made through
SDP or TCP.