[openib-general] Fwd: IPoIB new multicast API patches oops

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Wed Nov 29 06:14:17 PST 2006

Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> Following Sean's suggestion, I have let the nightly tests run with
> Roland's mad patch
> in addition to Sean's new multicast interface patches (v2), and got the
> following crash:

Michael,

Looking back on the original thread where Jack and you have reported on
the problem, i see listing of few oops-es on few systems.

Can you please re specify

+ what needs to be done to produce the oops you have sent on this thread

+ what is the exact environment in terms of IB code (ie roland's git +
mad patch + mcast patches v2 ???) and distro/kernel

thanks,

Or.