[openib-general] SDP Protocol Issue Was: Configuration of sdp

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed Nov 29 10:00:30 PST 2006

Hi Sean,

Now I remember that if you go back enough with SDP (I think MST should
know how far) the Address Family in the address given to SDP used to be
required to be of type AF_INET_SDP. The new libsdp code does not do that
and works with the new SDP requirement to only create the socket with
AF_INET_SDP and later use AF_INET for the address (used for
bind/connect).

So you should try and move to newest SDP too.

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL