[openib-general] cannot clone librdmacm

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Nov 29 13:18:04 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 22:39 +0200, Sasha Khapyorsky wrote:
> On 13:52 Wed 29 Nov     , Steve Wise wrote:
> > Should I be able to clone librdmacm at this point?
> >

> > # git clone http://staging.openfabrics.org/pub/scm/~shefty/librdmacm.git librdmacm
> > Cannot get remote repository information.
> > Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?
> > #
>
> ~shefty/ will be resolved to your ~/public_html directory (by apache).
> So place there symbolic link to your tree and:
>
>  git clone http://staging.openfabrics.org/~shefty/librdmacm.git librdmacm
>
> Sasha

For libamso, this works:

git clone http://staging.openfabrics.org/pub/scm/~swise/libamso.git libamso

But this fails for librdmacm:

git clone http://staging.openfabrics.org/pub/scm/~shefty/librdmacm.git librdmacm

And I don't have a ~swise/public_html directory at all. So I'm a bit
confused by your reply...

Maybe Sean needs to run git-update-server-info in his tree?

Steve.