[openib-general] userspace git conversion status/cut over

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Thu Nov 30 06:41:25 PST 2006

The conversion of userspace to git is almost complete. Initial building
will commence this Sunday (for OFED).

All maintainer userspace projects which are active are currently
published on the new OFA server with the following exceptions:
libehca is not yet completed but is expected soon.
libibverbs and libmthca are currently published on kernel.org rather
than the new OFA server.

NOTE: Developers should no longer be using svn. (No more
synchronizations are planned).

The one remaining open issue which is being investigated is how to
"emulate" the openib-commits list given the new model.

Stay tuned for any updates on the status of this. We are not quite out
of the woods yet but we are almost there.

And one more thing before I forget, big thanks are due to Sasha for
making this easy for the rest of us...