[openib-general] openMPI for 2.6.17.10 kernel

Chen, Helen Y hycsw at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 30 08:58:29 PST 2006

Tziporet,

I need the gen2-iwarp stack to support rnfs, which is in the 2.6.17.10
kernel.  As such, I can't use the install.sh that comes with the OFED
release as it will replace the existing stack.  My question is how and
what svn do I install against the rnfs capable kernel in order to support
OpenMPI (for IB and iWATP) as well as other userspace utilities?

Thanks,
Helen