[openib-general] openMPI for 2.6.17.10 kernel

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Nov 30 09:12:55 PST 2006

It just clicked in my brain as to why you were asking this question.

Remember that OMPI currently does not use any CM for OF connections
at all.  So it's not like it's using the old CM that doesn't support
iWARP.  OMPI uses its own out-of-band mechanism, which, as I
understand it, should work with iWARP just as well as it works for IB.

Am I incorrect in thinking that?  (I have no iWARP hardware to test
with)