[openib-general] userspace git conversion status/cut over

Hoang-Nam Nguyen HNGUYEN at de.ibm.com
Thu Nov 30 12:08:20 PST 2006

Hi Hal and Michael!
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 09:41, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> > The conversion of userspace to git is almost complete. Initial building
> > will commence this Sunday (for OFED).
> > All maintainer userspace projects which are active are currently
> > published on the new OFA server with the following exceptions:
> > libehca is not yet completed but is expected soon.
> This is now completed.
Yes. For libehca it's ~hnguyen/scm/libehca.git.
And million thanks to Sasha for the excellent support!!!
Michael, I was reluctant to answer you, because I could remember you wrote
once in a thread asking each maintainer to create/define branch names
in a format so that ofed build script can pick the code properly.
Unfortunately I could not find that anymore. Can you pls restate that?
Currently libehca has only 1.0 and 1.1 (which is ofed-1.1.1).
Thanks
Nam