[openib-general] Infiniband Fedora Core5

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Wed Oct 4 06:44:51 PDT 2006

Hi Scott,

While OFED might not target FC5, you can use the OFA stack on FC5. In
fact, FC5 comes with the OFA drivers (the code in driver/infiniband)
pre-compiled. You can also download the latest development tree and
compile the current drivers/libraries/apps. Of course neither of these
options have received as much testing as the OFED distribution.

james