[openib-general] Multi-port HCA

john t johnt1johnt2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:18:31 PDT 2006

Hi Bernard,

I had a configuration issue. I fixed it and now I get same BW (i.e. around
10 Gb/sec) on each port provided I use ports on different HCA cards. If I
use two ports of the same HCA card then BW gets divided between these two
ports. I am using Mellanox HCA cards and doing simple send/recv using
uverbs.

Do you think it could be an issue with Mallanox driver or could it be due to
system/PCI-E limitation.

Regards,
John T.