[openib-general] ibv_devinfo

Pradeep Satyanarayana pradeep at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 5 10:29:57 PDT 2006

On eHCA we find that there are some discrepencies (for example the
phys_state) between the outputs of "ibv_devinfo -v" and the corresponding
output of ibstatus. Indeed ibstatus does display what is in the
/sys/class/infiniband/*  files, and as expected.

I would like to understand the status of ibv_devinfo. Is this a supported
program -given that the sources for this is in the example directory?
Also, I find the source (devinfo.c) does appear in the OFED 1.0 tar ball.

Pradeep
pradeep at us.ibm.com