[openib-general] Tools for development

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Oct 18 05:12:29 PDT 2006

I was not on the call last week, but I understand that there was some
discussion about exactly this point (ditch SVN and go 100% git): the
decision was to stick with SVN for userspace stuff and stick with git
for kernel stuff.

However, this is a larger audience than was on the call.  Is there a
significant movement here from the developers to move to 100% git?

(I don't really care)