[openib-general] OFED 1.1 on Debian based system?

Joerg Zinke umaxx at oleco.net
Mon Oct 23 04:15:35 PDT 2006

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:46:05 +0200
"Joerg Zinke" <umaxx at oleco.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:11:34 +0200
> "Elmar Pruesse" <elmar at pruesse.net> wrote:
>
> > I assume just running "./install.sh" as the Readme.txt suggests will
> > not work.
> >

> it was working here. i just installed vanilla kernel from source and
> set some path (check install.sh options)...

to be clear: i used install.sh from SOURCES/ directory, which compiles
things - not the install.sh from top-level.

i used: # ./install.sh --prefix /usr/local/ --with-all-libs
the kernel-options have to be set correctly before...

i do not know if this is the suggested way, but it was working for me.

regards,

joerg