[openib-general] IPoIB Question

Sean Hubbell shubbell at dbresearch.net
Mon Oct 23 08:55:41 PDT 2006

We currently have a non-homogeneous cluster so that seems that would
possible explain a few of the differences that I have seen on some of my
tests. I will look at netperf.org and see what they have to offer.

  On another note, is there plans to have IPoIB support the full
throughput that infiniband 4x or 12x has? Specifically, can I keep my
legacy apps and just upgrade the network to take advantage of the bandwidth?

Sean