[openib-general] IPoIB Question

Sean Hubbell shubbell at dbresearch.net
Mon Oct 23 09:59:49 PDT 2006

Thanks Michael I looked at iperf and that looks like a very nice tool. I
will be using that when I evaluate and check performance of my
applications. I am also interested in getting more bandwidth out of my
applications leveraging a current or planned capability for IPoIB. This
way, I will not have to modify my source code and I can just actually
change out the interfaces that my applications send and receive on. So,
I am looking at libsdp for the TCP funcationality and wanted to know if
libsdp supports UDP as well or is there another library that I can use
to maximize the bandwidth when transmitting and sending over infiniband?

Sean