[openib-general] APM support in openib stack

Venkatesh Babu venkatesh.babu at 3leafnetworks.com
Tue Oct 24 18:36:40 PDT 2006

1. No my application has to make the state trasition from RTS to RTS.
In case of failover set path_mig_state to IB_MIG_MIGRATED.

In case of rearming call the function ib_cm_init_rearm_attr(). This
function is defined in the bug#172.

2. No, I have my own ULP module which sits alongside to the SDP, SRP,
IPoIB modules.

 VBabu