[openib-general] APM support in openib stack

Venkatesh Babu venkatesh.babu at 3leafnetworks.com
Thu Oct 26 15:11:05 PDT 2006

I see your point. With my ULP module this was not the case, since this
was the only module which was registering during the module init and
unregistering during module exit. From the generic OFED stack's
perspective, you are right. This condition needs to be addressed. This
possibility exists in other interfaces of sa_query.c also.

 VBabu