[openib-general] uDAPL in OFED 1.1

SoBeBike sobebike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:58:03 PDT 2006

Just installed OFED 1.1 on SLES 10 (2.6.16.21-0.8-smp) x86_64. I have
existing uDAPL code which runs fine on OFED 1.0 (SLES 9). It does not work
on OFED 1.1 SLES 10. dat_evd_create fails with DAT_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES
even if I only create a single EVD. In order to have a common test case, I
attempted to run dapltest, but it does not appear to be part of the
OFED 1.1package.

Was dapltest removed from the OFED package? If so, why? Is there some other
common test in the OFED package that I should run to validate basic uDAPL
functionality?

thanks.