[openib-general] OFED 1.1 Build Issue

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Oct 31 00:46:17 PST 2006

The alternative way to resolve this issue is the following:
Save Modules.symvers file generated by OFED kernel modules compilation
(drivers/infiniband/Modules.symvers).
It can be added to the kernel-ib-devel RPM in the next OFED release.
Then in order to compile external module copy this Modules.symvers to
the directory where external module is build.

Regards,
Vladimir