[openib-general] psm.h not found

Galen M. Shipman gshipman at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 31 09:56:28 PST 2006

Hi Mike,

I have copied this to the Open MPI devel list as this is an Open MPI
specific question.
The PSM MTL in Open MPI does not use the OpenIB verbs api at all.
Instead it makes use of the PSM library from QLogic. If you are using
the InfiniPath adapter you should be able to use PSM with Open MPI. I
would point you toward QLogic support to obtain this library.

Thanks,

Galen M. Shipman
Los Alamos National Labs