[openib-general] problems to regiser memory as a reglar

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 4 14:06:28 PDT 2006

Christian - Thanks for sending instructions for running mvapich2-0.9.5
to Tziporet.

Tziporet - Thanks for looking into this problem on SLES9 environment.

Please note that a detailed user guide for running and tuning MVAPICH2
0.9.5 is available from the following URL:

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/download-mvapich2/mvapich2_user_guide.html

DK