[openib-general] libibcm can't connect/talk to libicm on other machine.

Dotan Barak dotanb at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 7 01:11:38 PDT 2006

Bub Thomas wrote:
> Dotan,
> the ibv_rc_pingpong example works for me so I can exclude the
> architecture.
> I never got the libibcm example compiled.
> Which is your example and which architecture x86 vs. x86_64 did you
> compile it for?
> Can you share your libibcm the example code? (if it is not the standard
> that I can't get compiled)
> Thomas

I started to modify the qp_test (a test that can be found in
https://openib.org/svn/trunk/contrib/mellanox/ibtp/gen2/userspace/useraccess/qp_test/)
here is the main file that deals with the libibcm.

I'm sorry, but if you'll add this file to the qp_test it won't compile
(because of some more changed in the code).
When I'll finish to clean the code i will commit the full version (with
the libibcm support) to the openib svn.

I hope that this code will help you ...
Dotan