[openib-general] timer_pending kernel assertion while stopping IPoIB

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Sep 25 03:16:40 PDT 2006

Roland Dreier wrote:
>     Or> the kernel is net-2.6.19 git
>
> My first guess would be it's a bug introduced in the net-2.6.19 tree.
> Can you reproduce it with plain 2.6.18 and/or my for-2.6.19 branch?

OK, i will be able to test this with 2.6.18 later this week, as for
doing so with your for-2.6.19 branch, is it sufficient to do (assuming
the tree was cloned and now updated with git pull)

$ git checkout -f for-2.6.19

to have the sources "state" be as of that branch? for example following
doing so i don't see the amso1100 directory below drivers/infiniband/hw

Or.