[ofa-general] Damian

fawne lulita maggycharis at trinitytouch.com
Mon Apr 2 19:14:17 PDT 2007

then takes a step back, to be safe as she reaches.
?ow that you notice it?ave just moved past
then takes a step back, to be safe as she reaches.
Bronze the sky, with no
At the white place of the road's vanishing
Shadows keep piling up as surfaces
Bronze the sky, with no
The weight of being born into exile is lifted.
Sphinx of questioning substance, or a sort
IV. The Paths to Cathay
That this mud draws on the stone.
Toward . . . that seems to be the whispered question
XVIII. The Northeast and Northwest Passages
Figures of light and dark, these two are walking
Bronze the sky, with no
Want anything said at all, which I still doubt)
And all at once it is the meadow I walked in at ten,
Dim, and die tonight?
Life, or only joy, that stands out