[ofa-general] Hi,

ms joy ms_joy06 at hotmail.fr
Sat Apr 7 10:03:25 PDT 2007

Hi,
How are you today? I know that my letter will meet you as a surprise.

I am Joy Moses, i am 19,  My mother was an African American while my father
was from the french speaking colony of Cote D' Ivoire, i was living with my
mother not too far from Charleston building, 601 57th Street, Charleston
West Virginia USA. And i attended Charleston senior High School, 1201
Washington Street E, Charleston, WV. I lost my mother sometimes ago and
after her death i came to meet my father for the very first time in Cote d'
Ivoire West Africa, though he was also living in the state before he
relocated back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business.

Exactely two months and one week after i came to meet my father with the
help of US consulates he died, he was very sick when i came to meet him. But
before his death there were some document he gave to me and he told me that
everything he worked for in his life time is in the document when i
crosscheck the document i discovered that my late father deposited $ 10.5
Million dollars in a bank here, Ten million five hundred thousand US
dollars.
The reason he deposited the money  was because of there political problem in
this country.While I am telling you is that i am just a girl and there is
little or nothing i could do on my own and again if my late father relative
find out that my late father left this kind of money in my care i don't know
what they might do to me, so i need you to help me contact the bank for
transfer  the money into your own bank account , and take me along with you.
If you do this for me apart from the love i will also offer you 20% of the
total money for helping me.

Please i requested for your trust and understanding because it might sound
unbeleivable but it is the truth, Please get back as soon as posible.
Sincerely,
Miss Joy Moses.