[ofa-general] Re: why is CPU util/service demand so much higher withSDP than TCP?

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Fri Apr 27 06:32:24 PDT 2007

This will poll CQ before going to sleep.
You can try tuning this module option if you like - but
from I saw the defaults are generally OK.

Quoting SEGERS Koen <Koen.SEGERS at VRT.BE>:
Subject: RE: [ofa-general] Re: why is CPU util/service demand so much higher withSDP than TCP?

Can you give more information on what this recv_poll module does? We are not interested in latency, but in throughput. Do we need to change this module for this setup?

Regards,

Koen