[ofa-general] OpensSM and Multiple Ports

Stanley Sufficool stanleysufficool at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 6 20:29:56 PDT 2007

Seems that using the GUID instead of PORT_NUM didn't matter. After
restarting the service, I was able to run osmtest and found all adapter
hardware but had a timeout when it tried to identify the Cisco SFS 7000
switch. Only then, I found that the Cisco SFS 7000P has a built in IB
subnet manager.  What a waste of time. Thank you though.

Now on to the WinIB forum to figure out why they assign fake Ethernet
MAC Addresses differently than OFED.