[ofa-general] Your First Kohls.com Sales Alert!

Kohls.com sale.alerts at kohls.com
Tue Aug 7 15:47:34 PDT 2007

Welcome to Kohls.com Sale Alerts!

As a subscriber to our e-mail Sale Alerts, you'll hear about our biggest sales and other special savings! To welcome you to Sale Alerts, we'll take an EXTRA 10% OFF* your next Kohls.com purchase, including our four exclusive Beauty brands -- American Beauty, Flirt!, good skin and grassroots!

To save an EXTRA 10%, just enter this Promo Code when you Checkout:
***********
 NEW3687
**********
Hurry, offer ends August 18!

Shop now at http://www.kohls.com !

Every week, we'll send you up-to-the-minute info on our great sale prices. And, you'll periodically receive other great savings offers, like these:

+  FREE Standard Shipping on your order!
+  EXTRA SAVINGS when you Checkout with your Kohl's Charge Card
+  NEW Markdowns in our Clearance Department
+  BIG savings in every department

Plus, every e-mail includes an easy opt-out feature, so you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.

Kohls.com - Same Great Brands, Same Great Sales

Kohls.com features the same great sale prices you'll find at your local Kohl's. We also carry the same great brands you've come to expect from Kohl's - Levi's, Dockers, KitchenAid, Calphalon and more.

Kohls.com - Convenience & More!

Shop Kohl's from the comfort of home, plus take advantage of other great benefits, available exclusively online. Create an Account to save time when you Checkout - we'll save your payment and shipping information for super-fast Checkout. (And, your information is 100% secure.)

Kohls.com - Coming Your Way!

Thanks again for subscribing to Kohls.com Sale Alerts!  Stay tuned for great savings, coming your way soon.

* Offer excludes sales tax and shipping. It is not valid with other coupon offers, for price adjustments on prior purchases, on Gift Card or Kohl's Cares for Kids merchandise purchases. This offer is non-transferable.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from Kohls.com, unsubscribe by pasting this link into your Internet browser.
http://www.kohls.com/registration/kohls_unregister_email_sales_alerts.jsp
For other inquiries, e-mail us at myaccount.help at kohls.com, or write us at Kohl's Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.