[ofa-general] Submitted Rev3 of Batching API

Krishna Kumar2 krkumar2 at in.ibm.com
Wed Aug 8 02:45:26 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I just submitted Rev3 of the batching skb patch with support for IPoIB.

I am still getting huge number of retransmissions, 1,255207 vs 67, or
18,750 retransmissions in the new code for every single retransmission
with the original code. But even with so many extra processing/skbs,
I am getting around 20% overall BW improvement.

I would really appreciate if some experts can review the code on the list,
and also suggest something regarding the retransmissions.

thanks,

- KK