[ofa-general] removing PR caching from IPoIB

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Tue Aug 14 13:52:20 PDT 2007

> What is the motivation for these changes?  If you explain what you're
> trying to fix, then maybe I can give a more intelligent answer.

IPoIB permanently caches PRs with no mechanism in place to keep them in
sync with the SA.  The goal is to limit the PR lifetime to prevent the
use of stale paths.

A side benefit of limiting the PR scope to a neighbour is that different
neighbours could use different paths, versus using a single path per DGID.