[ofa-general] offload series of patches

Eli Cohen eli at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 15 11:03:39 PDT 2007

Thank you all for all the comments! - and I know there will be more.

I have reworked the patches so that they pass the checkpatch.pl barrier
(except for one case), split the patches to core, ulp or hw driver and
in some cases referred to your comments on the implementation. Also they
are self contained and do not "do preparations" for subsequent patches.
However they do need to be applied in order to be cleanly applied. The
patches are have [PATH - n] in the subject field to define the order.

They are now built with the following dependencies enforced:
checksum, scatter/gather, tso.

If a feature can't be used, the following will not be used.