[ofa-general] Web info

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY barnwoodarms at charterinternet.com
Mon Aug 20 03:59:40 PDT 2007

to your notice of the final draw result of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate office
complex here in UK.
You have been approved for a payment of 1.700.000 POUNDS (ONE MILLION
SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.)AND A BRAND NEW 2007 HAUSKAA VAPPUA
MERCEDES BENZ CAR in cash credited to file Ref: EGS/2251256003/02 which
 is
deposited with a Finance & Security Company in your favor as
beneficiary and
All participants were selected through an exclusive 3-point
triangulation system to generate YOUR lucky lottery numbers. Your
email address attached to ticket number EL-23133 with batch number
 Batch:
14/0017/1PD, and reference number Ref: EGS/2251256003/02 drew
winning number 14-6-7-9-07,consequently.
We ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been
processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our security
measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of
 the
situation by other participants or impersonators.
To begin your claim, you are to contact our accredited Foreign Service
Manager with the following informations:
1.Full Names...............
2.Residential Address............
3.Phone Number............
4.Fax Number...............
5.Occupation................
6.Sex........... ..............
7.Age...........................
8.Nationality................
Mr.Adams Richards(Foreign Transfer Manager)
Tel:+44 70457 27652
+44 70457 29201
Email: fudiciarydept12 at yahoo.co.uk
Should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.
Once again Congratulations.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Ann Robert