[ofa-general] Re: Thank you, we accepted your company application

Miranda Feliciano KatedoorknobFair at pewinternet.org
Tue Aug 28 23:21:42 PDT 2007

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire THIS NIGHT):

$68,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 866-847-0715