[ofa-general] Re: local QP operation error after long run

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Aug 30 06:38:42 PDT 2007

What hardware/firmware are you using?

Quoting Tang, Changqing <changquing.tang at hp.com>:
Subject: local QP operation error after long run

HI,
	I have an ISV application running for nearly three hours, and
then it has following error from libibverbs.so:

local QP operation err (QPN 440446, WQE @ 00000103, CQN 10008c, index
236192)
  [ 0] 00440446
  [ 4] 00000000
  [ 8] 00000000
  [ c] 00000000
  [10] 026f0000
  [14] 00000000
  [18] 00000103
  [1c] ff100000

local QP operation err (QPN 440442, WQE @ 00000103, CQN 10008c, index
236193)
  [ 0] 00440442
  [ 4] 00000000
  [ 8] 00000000
  [ c] 00000000
  [10] 026f0000
  [14] 00000000
  [18] 00000103
  [1c] ff100000

Can you guys indicate what the possible reason is ? this is an OFED 1.1
system. Could it be a memory corruption ?

Thanks
--CQ, HP-MPI

MST