[ofa-general] Work with us

Charity Organisation chargahagha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:11:29 PDT 2007

Charity Organization,

London United Kingdom.

+44 70457 36859

Dear Sir/Madam,

Top of the day to you, this is non-governmental organisation registered in
the United Kingdom with a primary aim to cater for the orphanage, poor and
less previlleged. We seek International financial accountants in each
country globally. These Financial Accountants we seek will not be placed on
any type of payment at the end of the month or year, so we seek voluntary
workers who will act as our financial accountant in his/her country to
receive financial donations from individuals, coporate bodies and registered
organizations within his/her country.

Should you be interested in working as our International Financial
Accountant in your country, kindly get back to us with the information below
through e-mail charityorganisationuk at yahoo.co.uk ;

1.       Full Names.

2.       Age.

3.       Contact Address.

4.       Zip Code.

5.       Phone Number.

6.       Occupation.

Your duties shall be;

i.                     Receiving financial donations from donators and
philantropist in your country either by cash, wire transfer,cheques or in
person, and remitting the donated funds to our account here or as would be
instructed by the admin department of this organisation.

This will not take three hours of your time every month as our donators will
be instructed by this office to contact you via e-mail or phone to discuss
their means of financial donations with you. Only in some cases if need be,
you may be requested to meet them in person. This is very rare, as we will
not want to inconvenience you with this offer.

Thank you, we look forward to receiving you as our International Financial
Accountant in your country and we are happy in your service to reaching out
to the poor, orphanage, sick and the needy.

Mr. Richard Mike