[ofa-general] Agenda for OFED meeting today

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 3 08:24:04 PST 2007

This is the agenda for OFED meeting today:

1. OFA server status (I asked Jeff Becker to join the meeting)
2. Beta testing status - last week several companies have not
participated thus its is not clear to me what is the status of beta
release.
3. RC1 plans - due to the build issues on the OFA server we have a new
build only today. Need to decide when is the appropriate time for RC1
    Also - without bugzilla functioning not clear how can we track
issues
4. open issues

Tziporet Koren
Software Director