[ofa-general] RE: SRP Target Port

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Mon Dec 3 11:21:55 PST 2007

I have specified the initiator and target GUID in the group membership
as to isolate initiators to specific target ports and I get no
connections. However when  I leave this as Default group and check the
initiator port using OSMTEST for WinIB, I get a port is is 1 higher than
that reported by /proc/scst_tgt/sessions:

WinIB osmtest:
        1: GUID = 0x1708ffffd0dd61, lid = 0x0008, state = ACTIVE
        2: GUID = 0x1708ffffd0dd62, lid = 0x0011, state = ACTIVE

SCST Session:
Target name          Initiator name                      Group name
Command Count
ib_srpt              0x001a4bffff0cd045001708ffffd0dd60  Default
0

Is it safe to assume the session (SCST Group USER) will always be one
less than the initiator port id? The OFED target code seems to be
current (git reports no updates).