[ofa-general] Question: Verbs API Error code recover

Wei Fang wei.fang at hermes-microvision.com
Mon Dec 3 16:50:52 PST 2007

Hi, Dotan:

When I got that error, I quit my program and use ib_rmda_bw prorgam to
test Infiniband link. It still fails like this:

ib_rdma_bw 10.8.6.3
19068: | port=18515 | ib_port=1 | size=65536 | tx_depth=100 | iters=1000
| duplex=0 | cma=0 |
19068: Local address:  LID 0x01, QPN 0x2e0404, PSN 0xc39344 RKey
0x4c003101 VAddr 0x00002a958bc000
19068: Remote address: LID 0x3d9, QPN 0x140404, PSN 0x77012a, RKey
0x74003100 VAddr 0x00002a958bc000

19068:main: Completion with error at client:
19068:main: Failed status 12: wr_id 3
19068:main: scnt=100, ccnt=0

--
Best Regards

Wei Fang

Hermes Microvision Inc.

(Tel)       (408)597-8600
(Fax)       (408)597-8601
(Direct Tel)(408)597-8646

The information contained in this document is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee and
others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.