[ofa-general] Question: Verbs API Error code recover

Wei Fang wei.fang at hermes-microvision.com
Tue Dec 4 10:05:03 PST 2007

Hi, Dotan:

I found that this issue happen in kernel 2.6.9-22 and related to
opensm.  When this issue happen, any test always fail. I pull out
Infiniband cable and relink it, opensm can not response it.  When I stop
opensm serivce and restart opensm,  Infiniband link recover.  But I
didn't found this issue in kernel 2.6.20 or 2.6.22.

--
Best Regards

Wei Fang

Hermes Microvision Inc.

(Tel)       (408)597-8600
(Fax)       (408)597-8601
(Direct Tel)(408)597-8646

The information contained in this document is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee and
others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted in reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.