[ofa-general] Re: [openSM+lash] *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast)

Keshetti Mahesh keshetti85-student at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 6 21:52:36 PST 2007

> Could you send me output of ibnetdiscover, so I will be able to rerun
> with lash in simulator.

Please find the topology file I have used while testing openSM with LASH
 in the attachments. Same problem is coming with the simulator too. Also
I have observed one more thing. That is, first time you run openSM with LASH
it gets aborted because of a glibc invalid free error and in the next run of
openSM with LASH it successfully reaches the SUBNET UP stage but while
closing openSM same error (glibc invalid next free size) appears.

-Mahesh