[ofa-general] OFED-1.3beta IPoIB testing questions

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 10 08:59:37 PST 2007

Tziporet Koren <tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote on 12/04/2007 12:55:23
AM:
> Not until we start some SPEC definition to add this feature to IPoIB

So it's quiet possible the mainline ipoib could be different with OFED-1.3
release. I don't think OFED release should create different kernel branch
rather than mainline. It would cause maintainance issue and is hard for
Distro to pick any feature/code not (or will not be) mainline upper stream.

BTW I can't reproduce the mtu problem I saw before. I might hit same issue
as Eli.

Thanks
Shirley