[ofa-general] Get what you paid for with CanadianPharmacy.

Preston Schaefer dwseikafoodsm at seikafoods.jp
Mon Dec 10 10:32:32 PST 2007

 Take advantage of our cheap prices and purchase with Canadian Pharmacy.  Purchase medications in Canada and save money as Canadian meds are much more cheaper than American ones. We offer 100% generic medications and guarantee extremely high quality. Perfectly packed medications are shipped safe and discreet and will be delivered directly to your doorstep. Confidential ordering process. Wide selection of products from different categories. Helpful and cooperative customer service staff.

http://saidsuffix.cn

Don’t hesitate, make your order today.

 Keith Ryan