[ofa-general] Cisco Topspin drivers available

Chuck Hartley hartlch14 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:03:14 PST 2007

Does anyone here know where I can find up to date drivers for the Cisco
Topspin HCAs?  I tried the Cisco and IBM websites and the drivers there are
are least a year old and do not support any recent kernels.  We have an IBM
QS21 blade running Fedora 7 (or possibly RHEL 5.1 soon) and need a driver
for the HCA.  The Cisco release notes say to build the driver from the
source tarball if you have a unsupported OS, but there do not seem to be any
tarballs on the images available for download.  Even though the HCA
apparently uses a Mellanox chip, it is not supported my the mthca driver.
Here is what lspci says:

InfiniBand: Mellanox Technologies MT25208 InfiniHost III Ex (Tavor
compatibility mode) (rev a0)

Hopefully someone here is using one of these with a modern kernel /
distribution...

Thanks,
Chuck