[ofa-general] Cisco Topspin drivers available

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Tue Dec 11 11:07:55 PST 2007

Mellanox site has instructions on identifying the PSID of the card (
http://www.mellanox.com/support/HCA_FW_identification.php ) .

Once you get the correct chipset id, you should be able to update from
the Mellanox firmware.

http://www.mellanox.com/support/firmware_table_IH3Ex.php

However, your PSID will be reflashed to read as a Mellanox card unless
you use an OEM flash INI file instructions.